Laptop stolen from Team Anna protest venue
New Delhi: A volunteer of Team Anna helping the medical unit became the victim of theives at the hunger strike protest venue when her laptop was stolen by some unidentified persons.
Police said the incident took place on the early morning of July 29 and a case was registered yesterday after the victim, who is an employee of an NGO, approached police.
According to the complainant, she was assisting as a coordinator in the medical team looking after the health screening and lab investigations in the medical aid centre set up at Jantar Mantar protest venue.
Her laptop was stolen between 3 am and 7:30 am of July 29.
"The content of the laptop is very important," she said in the complaint and added, as per the CCTV footage of that site, our team with the help of a Sub Inspector identified five volunteers who were "probably present during the time when the incident took place".
The complainant has named five volunteers, including one girl.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- Watch: PM Modi delivers speech at Mumbai Metro Phase-II inauguration
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Panel discussion on the controversial sacking of Asim Ahmed Khan from AAP
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- India planning to buy Russian S-400 Triumf air defence missile systems: Report
- Watch: How smartly this woman steals smartphone, walks away with it
- India vs South Africa: MS Dhoni disappointed about 'gamble' not paying off
- India vs South Africa, 1st ODI: Rohit's century in vain as Proteas snatch 5-run win