Laptop stolen from Team Anna protest venue
New Delhi: A volunteer of Team Anna helping the medical unit became the victim of theives at the hunger strike protest venue when her laptop was stolen by some unidentified persons.
Police said the incident took place on the early morning of July 29 and a case was registered yesterday after the victim, who is an employee of an NGO, approached police.
According to the complainant, she was assisting as a coordinator in the medical team looking after the health screening and lab investigations in the medical aid centre set up at Jantar Mantar protest venue.
Her laptop was stolen between 3 am and 7:30 am of July 29.
"The content of the laptop is very important," she said in the complaint and added, as per the CCTV footage of that site, our team with the help of a Sub Inspector identified five volunteers who were "probably present during the time when the incident took place".
The complainant has named five volunteers, including one girl.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly