Man run over on Delhi metro track
New Delhi: A middle-aged man died after being run over by a metro train at the Chandni Chowk metro station Tuesday, officials said.
The man, who was 35-40 years old, fell in front of the train at 11.30 a.m. He is yet to be identified.
Police said they are yet to ascertain if it was a suicide or an accident. The investigators are monitoring the CCTV footage to find out the exact reason.
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Hope intellectuals from India, China take part in Mind and Life conference: Dalai Lama
- Despite carnage, Syria`s Aleppo not in fighting `freeze`
- AP Board SSC class 10th Results 2016 is likely to be declared on May 5
- Deal reached in Ireland to form minority government: Party
- Venkaiah Naidu, Siddaramaiah flag off south India's first underground Metro