Man run over on Delhi metro track
New Delhi: A middle-aged man died after being run over by a metro train at the Chandni Chowk metro station Tuesday, officials said.
The man, who was 35-40 years old, fell in front of the train at 11.30 a.m. He is yet to be identified.
Police said they are yet to ascertain if it was a suicide or an accident. The investigators are monitoring the CCTV footage to find out the exact reason.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state