Mercury drops to below 10 degree Celsius in Delhi
New Delhi: Drop in the mercury on Sunday brought the minimum temperature to below the 10 degree Celsius mark for the first time since the onset of winter in the capital.
The minimum temperature swayed three degree below normal to settle at 9.2 degree Celsius. The maximum temperature was recorded at 26 degrees Celsius, a deviation of one unit from normal.
A Met official said the maximum temperature was forecast at 27 degrees but they recorded it at 26 degrees and it shows that coming days will be cooler.
However, no rainfall was recorded from any part of the city.
The weather department has forecast the maximum temperature at 27 degrees tomorrow while the minimum will rise to 10 degrees.
The sky would remain mainly clear.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Jallikattu protests continue in Tamil Nadu, sea of protesters camp on Marina beach