Mercury drops to below 10 degree Celsius in Delhi
New Delhi: Drop in the mercury on Sunday brought the minimum temperature to below the 10 degree Celsius mark for the first time since the onset of winter in the capital.
The minimum temperature swayed three degree below normal to settle at 9.2 degree Celsius. The maximum temperature was recorded at 26 degrees Celsius, a deviation of one unit from normal.
A Met official said the maximum temperature was forecast at 27 degrees but they recorded it at 26 degrees and it shows that coming days will be cooler.
However, no rainfall was recorded from any part of the city.
The weather department has forecast the maximum temperature at 27 degrees tomorrow while the minimum will rise to 10 degrees.
The sky would remain mainly clear.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Grand Welcome for champions: After Telangana, Andhra Pradesh government felicitates PV Sindhu, Pullela Gopichand
- Google rolls out Android Nougat, Nexus phones to get it first
- Watch: Sonakshi Sinha, Remo D'souza's 'Beat Pe Booty' will make you want to hit dance floor too
- Watch: ISIS-style kidnapping of BJP leader's son by ULFA militants in Assam
- Apple boosts health while Microsoft revs machine smarts