Mercury drops to below 10 degree Celsius in Delhi
New Delhi: Drop in the mercury on Sunday brought the minimum temperature to below the 10 degree Celsius mark for the first time since the onset of winter in the capital.
The minimum temperature swayed three degree below normal to settle at 9.2 degree Celsius. The maximum temperature was recorded at 26 degrees Celsius, a deviation of one unit from normal.
A Met official said the maximum temperature was forecast at 27 degrees but they recorded it at 26 degrees and it shows that coming days will be cooler.
However, no rainfall was recorded from any part of the city.
The weather department has forecast the maximum temperature at 27 degrees tomorrow while the minimum will rise to 10 degrees.
The sky would remain mainly clear.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees