Mercury drops to below 10 degree Celsius in Delhi
New Delhi: Drop in the mercury on Sunday brought the minimum temperature to below the 10 degree Celsius mark for the first time since the onset of winter in the capital.
The minimum temperature swayed three degree below normal to settle at 9.2 degree Celsius. The maximum temperature was recorded at 26 degrees Celsius, a deviation of one unit from normal.
A Met official said the maximum temperature was forecast at 27 degrees but they recorded it at 26 degrees and it shows that coming days will be cooler.
However, no rainfall was recorded from any part of the city.
The weather department has forecast the maximum temperature at 27 degrees tomorrow while the minimum will rise to 10 degrees.
The sky would remain mainly clear.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- 'People's President' APJ Abdul Kalam laid to rest in Rameswaram
- Robert Vadra explains Facebook post, denies insulting Parliament
- Shashi Tharoor condems Yakub Memon's hanging
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez