New toll tax rates in Delhi from Monday
New Delhi: The Municipal Corporation of Delhi, which had revised the toll tax for commercial vehicles entering the city recently, on Sunday said the new rates will be
applicable from Monday.
The fee chargeable in respect of taxi, tempo, Tata 407
and such type of commercial vehicles will be Rs 45 per visit
while it will be Rs 85 for bus, truck, Nissan and Tata-709.
The MCD said the rate for six-wheels truck will be Rs
165, for 10-wheels truck Rs 330 and for 14-wheels truck Rs
The civic body had earlier revised the rates and engaged
new contractors for toll tax plazas along the borders of the
No toll tax shall be payable or collected from
ambulances, fire fighting vehicles, police vehicles,
government vehicles having red and amber lights and defence
vehicles besides hearses.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'