New toll tax rates in Delhi from Monday
New Delhi: The Municipal Corporation of Delhi, which had revised the toll tax for commercial vehicles entering the city recently, on Sunday said the new rates will be
applicable from Monday.
The fee chargeable in respect of taxi, tempo, Tata 407
and such type of commercial vehicles will be Rs 45 per visit
while it will be Rs 85 for bus, truck, Nissan and Tata-709.
The MCD said the rate for six-wheels truck will be Rs
165, for 10-wheels truck Rs 330 and for 14-wheels truck Rs
The civic body had earlier revised the rates and engaged
new contractors for toll tax plazas along the borders of the
No toll tax shall be payable or collected from
ambulances, fire fighting vehicles, police vehicles,
government vehicles having red and amber lights and defence
vehicles besides hearses.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi