No rain in Delhi on Monday
New Delhi: It will be partly cloudy in the capital on Monday with the minimum temperature settling at 27 degrees Celsius, a notch above average for this time of year. The Met office said there was no possibility of rain.
"The sky will be partly cloudy but there are no chances of rain," said an official from the India Meteorological Department.
The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 36 degrees Celsius, the official added.
The humidity at 8.30 am was 62 percent.
Since the arrival of the monsoon, the city has recorded 781.4 mm of rainfall.
Sunday`s minimum temperature was 26.7 degrees Celsius, a notch above average for this time of year, and maximum temperature settled two notches above average at 35.6 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery