Pisharody elected chairman of Audit Bureau of Circulations
New Delhi: Ravindra Pisharody of Tata Motors has been unanimously elected chairman of the Audit Bureau of Circulations for the year 2013-14 while M Venkatesh of HT Media would serve as his deputy during the period.
Besides Pisharody, who is Executive Director (Commercial Vehicles) of Tata Motors, Debabrata Mukherjee of Coca Cola India, Anil Dua of Hero MotoCorp and Hemant Malik of ITC would be advertisers` representatives on the Bureau`s Council of Management, ABC said.
Shailesh Gupta of Jagran Prakashan, Amit Mathew of Malayala Manorama, Aritra Sarkar of Anand Bazar Patrika, I Venkat of Ushodaya Enterprises, Hormusji N Cama of Bombay Samachar, Devendra V Darda of Lokmat Media and Sanjeev Vohra of Bennett Coleman apart from Venkatesh would represent publishers on the board, it said.
Advertising agencies would be represented by Shashidhar Sinha of Universal McCann Erickson (India), Madhukar Kamath of Mudra Communications, Vikram Sakhuja of Group M Media India and Srinivasan K Swamy of RK Swamy BBDO.
Hormuzd Masani would be the Secretary General, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- India vs South Africa: MS Dhoni disappointed about 'gamble' not paying off
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- OROP implementation after Bihar poll, says Manohar Parrikar
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men