Pisharody elected chairman of Audit Bureau of Circulations
New Delhi: Ravindra Pisharody of Tata Motors has been unanimously elected chairman of the Audit Bureau of Circulations for the year 2013-14 while M Venkatesh of HT Media would serve as his deputy during the period.
Besides Pisharody, who is Executive Director (Commercial Vehicles) of Tata Motors, Debabrata Mukherjee of Coca Cola India, Anil Dua of Hero MotoCorp and Hemant Malik of ITC would be advertisers` representatives on the Bureau`s Council of Management, ABC said.
Shailesh Gupta of Jagran Prakashan, Amit Mathew of Malayala Manorama, Aritra Sarkar of Anand Bazar Patrika, I Venkat of Ushodaya Enterprises, Hormusji N Cama of Bombay Samachar, Devendra V Darda of Lokmat Media and Sanjeev Vohra of Bennett Coleman apart from Venkatesh would represent publishers on the board, it said.
Advertising agencies would be represented by Shashidhar Sinha of Universal McCann Erickson (India), Madhukar Kamath of Mudra Communications, Vikram Sakhuja of Group M Media India and Srinivasan K Swamy of RK Swamy BBDO.
Hormuzd Masani would be the Secretary General, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP