Pisharody elected chairman of Audit Bureau of Circulations
New Delhi: Ravindra Pisharody of Tata Motors has been unanimously elected chairman of the Audit Bureau of Circulations for the year 2013-14 while M Venkatesh of HT Media would serve as his deputy during the period.
Besides Pisharody, who is Executive Director (Commercial Vehicles) of Tata Motors, Debabrata Mukherjee of Coca Cola India, Anil Dua of Hero MotoCorp and Hemant Malik of ITC would be advertisers` representatives on the Bureau`s Council of Management, ABC said.
Shailesh Gupta of Jagran Prakashan, Amit Mathew of Malayala Manorama, Aritra Sarkar of Anand Bazar Patrika, I Venkat of Ushodaya Enterprises, Hormusji N Cama of Bombay Samachar, Devendra V Darda of Lokmat Media and Sanjeev Vohra of Bennett Coleman apart from Venkatesh would represent publishers on the board, it said.
Advertising agencies would be represented by Shashidhar Sinha of Universal McCann Erickson (India), Madhukar Kamath of Mudra Communications, Vikram Sakhuja of Group M Media India and Srinivasan K Swamy of RK Swamy BBDO.
Hormuzd Masani would be the Secretary General, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Beware! Fake currency notes floating in market this Diwali
- Intelligence agencies warn of firing by Pakistan along LoC, international border
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon