PM Manmohan Singh greets nation on Easter
New Delhi: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh has
greeted the people of the nation on Easter.
The Prime Minister said in his message said the universal
significance of Christ`s resurrection is that truth triumphs
over evil and love is stronger than hatred.
Easter is the celebration of compassion and fellowship and
the hope of a better tomorrow, he said, wishing the
festivities strengthen the bonds of unity and brotherhood
among the people in the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16