PM Manmohan Singh greets nation on Easter
New Delhi: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh has
greeted the people of the nation on Easter.
The Prime Minister said in his message said the universal
significance of Christ`s resurrection is that truth triumphs
over evil and love is stronger than hatred.
Easter is the celebration of compassion and fellowship and
the hope of a better tomorrow, he said, wishing the
festivities strengthen the bonds of unity and brotherhood
among the people in the country.
- Istanbul braces for police lockdown on May Day
- Jat leaders to hold ‘jail bharo’ movement in Haryana today, section 144 imposed in Jind
- PM Modi to launch solar-powered boats in Varanasi today, visit to Ballia also on cards
- Uttarakhand forest fire: Director of Delhi's Fire Dept to visit hill state today, govt to press MI-17 choppers; at least 6 dead
- First phase of NEET examination today as Supreme Court says allow exam to be held