PM Manmohan Singh greets nation on Easter
New Delhi: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh has
greeted the people of the nation on Easter.
The Prime Minister said in his message said the universal
significance of Christ`s resurrection is that truth triumphs
over evil and love is stronger than hatred.
Easter is the celebration of compassion and fellowship and
the hope of a better tomorrow, he said, wishing the
festivities strengthen the bonds of unity and brotherhood
among the people in the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon