PM Manmohan Singh greets nation on Easter
New Delhi: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh has
greeted the people of the nation on Easter.
The Prime Minister said in his message said the universal
significance of Christ`s resurrection is that truth triumphs
over evil and love is stronger than hatred.
Easter is the celebration of compassion and fellowship and
the hope of a better tomorrow, he said, wishing the
festivities strengthen the bonds of unity and brotherhood
among the people in the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- Brexit: Remain or Leave? Results could go down to the wire
- US Presidential Elections: Donald Trump will not ask donors to repay nearly $50 million in campaign loans
- 78 dead, 500 hurt by storms in eastern China
- Brexit poll: In or out? British bookmakers see more bets placed on Britain staying in European Union
- Day after 30 cows found dead, police chalks out plan to prevent smuggling