PM Manmohan Singh greets nation on Easter
New Delhi: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh has
greeted the people of the nation on Easter.
The Prime Minister said in his message said the universal
significance of Christ`s resurrection is that truth triumphs
over evil and love is stronger than hatred.
Easter is the celebration of compassion and fellowship and
the hope of a better tomorrow, he said, wishing the
festivities strengthen the bonds of unity and brotherhood
among the people in the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian hacker uncovers Vine's source code, rewarded $10,080 by Twitter!
- Maharashtra to have panel on code of conduct for legislator
- Shiv Sena 'rotted' during 25 years of alliance with BJP: Uddhav Thackeray
- Feel sorry for using pellet guns against Kashmiri youth but have no other option: CRPF chief
- Hearing test may identify infants with autism risk