Rahul could have used `some other words`: Sheila on ordinance
New Delhi: Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit has said Rahul Gandhi could have used "some other words" to criticise the ordinance on convicted law makers.
Dikshit stated this during a programme on India TV when she was asked about Rahul`s criticism of the Prime Minister and the Cabinet that the ordinance was "complete nonsense".
"You can say this that may be some other words could have been used but what he (Rahul) reflected was something all of us were feeling," she said.
Forced by Rahul`s open trashing of the government, the Union Cabinet had on Wednesday decided to withdraw the controversial ordinance on convicted lawmakers as well as a related bill in the face of mounting public opinion against the measure.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?