Rain likely in Delhi Sunday
New Delhi: Delhi will experience a cloudy Sunday with light rain likely in some areas of the city, said the Met Office.
"The sky will be cloudy with possibility of very light rain and thundershowers in some areas of the city," said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
Sunday`s minimum temperature settled at 26.5 degrees Celsius, average for the season.
The day`s maximum temperature is likely to hover around 33 degrees Celsius.
Humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 78 percent.
Saturday`s maximum temperature was 33.6 degrees Celsius, average for the season while the minimum temperature was 25.4 degrees Celsius, a notch below the season`s average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Arvind Kejriwal takes U-turn on water promise, says BJP
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!