Rain likely in Delhi today
New Delhi: It was a pleasant Saturday morning in the capital. The minimum temperature was recorded at 24.3 degrees Celsius, a notch above average. The Met office said there is a possibility of light rain in the afternoon.
"The skies will remain partly cloudy, with light rain in some parts of the city," said an official of the India Meteorological Department (IMD).
According to the IMD, the capital also received "traces" of rainfall in the morning which were "non measurable".
The maximum temperature is likely to hover around 34 degrees Celsius.
Humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 79 percent.
Friday`s maximum temperature was 34.4 degrees Celsius, average for this time of the season, while the minimum temperature was a notch above average at 24.3 degrees.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress may project Priyanka Gandhi or Rahul Gandhi as its CM candidate for UP polls 2017
- ISKCON pins hopes on PM Narendra Modi for Krishna temple in Moscow
- Body of murdered Kerala nurse to arrive home from Oman today
- Mario Miranda’s 90th birthday: Google honours cartoonist with an illustrative doodle!
- Planning to go trekking? Head to Uttarakhand – Here’s something new