Rain likely in Delhi today
New Delhi: It was a pleasant Saturday morning in the capital. The minimum temperature was recorded at 24.3 degrees Celsius, a notch above average. The Met office said there is a possibility of light rain in the afternoon.
"The skies will remain partly cloudy, with light rain in some parts of the city," said an official of the India Meteorological Department (IMD).
According to the IMD, the capital also received "traces" of rainfall in the morning which were "non measurable".
The maximum temperature is likely to hover around 34 degrees Celsius.
Humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 79 percent.
Friday`s maximum temperature was 34.4 degrees Celsius, average for this time of the season, while the minimum temperature was a notch above average at 24.3 degrees.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- PM Modi's 10th edition of 'Mann Ki Baat': As it happened
- Anna Hazare extends support to ex-servicemen over OROP protests
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- Mann ki Baat: Govt to provide cashless treatment to road accident victims, says PM Modi
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday