Regularisation announcement, a poll stunt: BJP
New Delhi: Delhi BJP on Tuesday dubbed as "election stunt" the recent announcement of Delhi government to regularise 205 unauthorised colonies.
It also alleged that the government was trying to mislead people ahead of the Assembly polls due later in the year.
BJP Delhi President Vijender Gupta asked the Chief Minister to explain what happened to her announcement of regularising 895 colonies six months ago.
Delhi Cabinet on Saturday had approved the regularisation of colonies which were given provisional regularisation certificates in 2008. Most of these 205 colonies have come up partly on forest land or land belonging to Archaeological Survey of India.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IPL 9, Qualifier 1: Gujarat Lions vs Royal Challengers Bangalore - Preview
- IPL 2016: David Warner cannot stop praising Virat Kohli's unbelievable form in ninth edition
- Modi's Iran visit: India commits huge investment in Chabahar
- Potassium bromate, potassium iodate in bread: This is how they can affect your health!
- Congress, BJP have husband-wife like relationship: Arvind Kejriwal