Regularisation announcement, a poll stunt: BJP
New Delhi: Delhi BJP on Tuesday dubbed as "election stunt" the recent announcement of Delhi government to regularise 205 unauthorised colonies.
It also alleged that the government was trying to mislead people ahead of the Assembly polls due later in the year.
BJP Delhi President Vijender Gupta asked the Chief Minister to explain what happened to her announcement of regularising 895 colonies six months ago.
Delhi Cabinet on Saturday had approved the regularisation of colonies which were given provisional regularisation certificates in 2008. Most of these 205 colonies have come up partly on forest land or land belonging to Archaeological Survey of India.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- New SC bench to hear 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts convict Yakub Memon's plea on Wednesday