Seven-year-old child raped in Bihar
Patna: A seven-year-old child was raped in Bihar`s Nawada district by a youth, who was later arrested, police said Sunday.
The girl was raped in Nepura village in Nawada Saturday.
"Karku alias Mukhia of the same village was arrested," Saharyar Akhtar, a district police official, told IANS. The medical report has confirmed the rape.
The girl was first admitted at a Nawada hospital and later shifted to Patna Medical College and Hospital here after her condition deteriorated.
In the last 48 hours, at least half a dozen rape cases were reported from across Bihar, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Narsingh Yadav doping controversy: Who's to blame?
- Narsingh Yadav doping controversy: Who's to blame? - Part II
- NADA likely to declare verdict on wrestler Narsingh Yadav's doping case on Thursday
- DNA: Analysis of crime, fraud and corruption during election in POK
- DNA: Analysis of crime, fraud and corruption during election in POK - Part II