Six booked for student`s suicide in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: Six people, including three women, were booked for abetting the suicide of a married engineering student here, police said Wednesday.
Gajender Singh, 24, a resident of village Tigra near sector 57, had strangled his wife Meenakshi alias Sarita, 22, before hanging himself from a ceiling fan in their bedroom Sunday night. He left a suicide note blaming his in-laws for the extreme step, police said.
The six people booked for the student`s suicide belong to his in-laws` family, police said.
Gajender Singh`s father in-law Dayaram, his wife Rajwanti, sons Ranjeet and Baljeet and their wives have been booked, said a police officer of Sadar police station.
They were booked on the complaint of Gajender Singh`s father Inderraj, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi
- Ahead of 'Kashmir Solidarity Day', Hafiz Saeed's JuD releases controversial video featuring Pakistani Army chief