Six booked for student`s suicide in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: Six people, including three women, were booked for abetting the suicide of a married engineering student here, police said Wednesday.
Gajender Singh, 24, a resident of village Tigra near sector 57, had strangled his wife Meenakshi alias Sarita, 22, before hanging himself from a ceiling fan in their bedroom Sunday night. He left a suicide note blaming his in-laws for the extreme step, police said.
The six people booked for the student`s suicide belong to his in-laws` family, police said.
Gajender Singh`s father in-law Dayaram, his wife Rajwanti, sons Ranjeet and Baljeet and their wives have been booked, said a police officer of Sadar police station.
They were booked on the complaint of Gajender Singh`s father Inderraj, police said.
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?-Part II
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?-Part III
- DNA: Media bribed for suppressing details of AgustaWestland chopper scam
- DNA: India's own GPS system, IRNSS-G1 successfully launched
- Prosecutors says ISIS ordered Italian resident to attack Rome
- Bomb blast in Assam's Tinsukia area; dozens injured, some in serious condition
- EWS admission: Delhi Govt issues fresh instructions to schools
- Kanhaiya, ABVP activists on indefinite hunger strikes in JNU
- Sooner the verdict, the better for state: Harish Rawat