Six booked for student`s suicide in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: Six people, including three women, were booked for abetting the suicide of a married engineering student here, police said Wednesday.
Gajender Singh, 24, a resident of village Tigra near sector 57, had strangled his wife Meenakshi alias Sarita, 22, before hanging himself from a ceiling fan in their bedroom Sunday night. He left a suicide note blaming his in-laws for the extreme step, police said.
The six people booked for the student`s suicide belong to his in-laws` family, police said.
Gajender Singh`s father in-law Dayaram, his wife Rajwanti, sons Ranjeet and Baljeet and their wives have been booked, said a police officer of Sadar police station.
They were booked on the complaint of Gajender Singh`s father Inderraj, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Rio Olympics after-effects: Marathon runner OP Jaisha also tests positive for H1N1; hospitalised
- Hyderabad varsity JAC condemns judicial commission report
- Hillary Clinton says Donald Trump is taking far-right hate groups `mainstream`
- John Kerry arrives in Geneva for Syria talks with Lavrov
- Three killed in apparent crossbow attack in Canada