Six booked for student`s suicide in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: Six people, including three women, were booked for abetting the suicide of a married engineering student here, police said Wednesday.
Gajender Singh, 24, a resident of village Tigra near sector 57, had strangled his wife Meenakshi alias Sarita, 22, before hanging himself from a ceiling fan in their bedroom Sunday night. He left a suicide note blaming his in-laws for the extreme step, police said.
The six people booked for the student`s suicide belong to his in-laws` family, police said.
Gajender Singh`s father in-law Dayaram, his wife Rajwanti, sons Ranjeet and Baljeet and their wives have been booked, said a police officer of Sadar police station.
They were booked on the complaint of Gajender Singh`s father Inderraj, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing