Team Anna fled from scene, Ramdev should concentrate on yoga: Lalu Prasad Yadav
New Delhi: Ramdev should now "concentrate" on yoga as the decision of Anna Hazare to disband his team is a setback for the yoga guru`s agitation against corruption and black money, RJD chief Lalu Prasad said on Tuesday.
"Now Team Anna has been disbanded and it is a big setback to Ramdev," Lalu told reporters outside Parliament here.
Taking potshot at Team Anna, he said, "They are not capable of continuing fasting. They fled away from the scene fearing arrest. It is a setback to Ramdev and now he should concentrate on yoga only."
On Advani`s election prediction on his blog, Lalu said, "It is the coalition era which will continue for long. There are polarisation of votes. Now the elections will be fought between two camps - secular forces versus communal forces."
He predicted that secular parties will always emerge victorious whenever there is a fight between the two camps.
"All secular parties will come together and will come to the Centre. There is no possibilities of a Third front or fourth front. Voters will reject the communal forces again and secular parties will form the government."
JD(U) leader Sharad Yadav, however, declined to comment on the issue of Team Anna forming political party, saying "it is a non-issue for us."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing