Teen falls from Gurgaon high-rise, dies
Gurgaon: A 19-year-old youth studying in Canada committed suicide on Friday by leaping from the 16th floor of a high-rise building in Canada, police said.
Dhruv, son of businessman Uday Singh, jumped from Trinity Towers at DLF Phase 5, said police officer Mahinder Singh, adding, "He died on the spot."
Dhruv was studying in Canada and returned home in April. He was living in Gurgaon with his mother, who was separated from her husband.
No suicide note was found. The elder brother of the deceased is studying medicine in Singapore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars