Teen falls from Gurgaon high-rise, dies
Gurgaon: A 19-year-old youth studying in Canada committed suicide on Friday by leaping from the 16th floor of a high-rise building in Canada, police said.
Dhruv, son of businessman Uday Singh, jumped from Trinity Towers at DLF Phase 5, said police officer Mahinder Singh, adding, "He died on the spot."
Dhruv was studying in Canada and returned home in April. He was living in Gurgaon with his mother, who was separated from her husband.
No suicide note was found. The elder brother of the deceased is studying medicine in Singapore.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mumbai: Police arrests 4 schoolboys for raping classmate
- Haryana minister Anil Vij gets into spat with Fatehabad SP Sangeeta Kalia
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's full speech in Parliament
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement on PoK
- DNA: Heart-wrenching stories of Kashmiri pandits
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's speech in Parliament on Constitution debate
- Four minors gang-rape teenage girl in Mumbai, circulate video on WhatsApp
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah