Two policemen injured in accident in Noida
Noida: Two policemen were injured in a road accident when their bike was hit by a car in Sector 18 area here on Saturday.
Constables Asif and Omkar were doing rounds of Sector 18 area when the car hit their bike from behind, throwing them on the ground, Sector 20 SHO Rita Yadav said. The car immediately fled the spot.
The two were rushed to hospital, where their condition was later said to be stable, the officer said.
An FIR has been registered against an unknown driver of the car, Yadav said, adding that police is trying to get the licence number of the car.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state