Two policemen injured in accident in Noida
Noida: Two policemen were injured in a road accident when their bike was hit by a car in Sector 18 area here on Saturday.
Constables Asif and Omkar were doing rounds of Sector 18 area when the car hit their bike from behind, throwing them on the ground, Sector 20 SHO Rita Yadav said. The car immediately fled the spot.
The two were rushed to hospital, where their condition was later said to be stable, the officer said.
An FIR has been registered against an unknown driver of the car, Yadav said, adding that police is trying to get the licence number of the car.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?