Woman in Sangam Vihar slaps AAP MLA Dinesh Mohania
New Delhi: Aam Aadmi Party MLA Dinesh Mohania was on Sunday allegedly slapped by a woman in his Sangam Vihar constituency when he had gone there to study the problem of water scarcity in the area.
Mohania, however, described the entire episode, which took place this evening, as being part of a conspiracy against him.
"There is a water mafia operating in the area... I went to see the problem after receiving complaints. The mafia did not come in front, instead they sent a woman," Mohania said.
He added that he possesses video footage to substantiate his claims.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder