Woman in Sangam Vihar slaps AAP MLA Dinesh Mohania
New Delhi: Aam Aadmi Party MLA Dinesh Mohania was on Sunday allegedly slapped by a woman in his Sangam Vihar constituency when he had gone there to study the problem of water scarcity in the area.
Mohania, however, described the entire episode, which took place this evening, as being part of a conspiracy against him.
"There is a water mafia operating in the area... I went to see the problem after receiving complaints. The mafia did not come in front, instead they sent a woman," Mohania said.
He added that he possesses video footage to substantiate his claims.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?