‘Suzlon Earth – an Environment Diary’ app launched
Pune: Minister for New and Renewable Energy, Dr Farooq Abdullah, launched the
‘Suzlon Earth – an Environment Diary’ - a digital application for Apple iOS and Android platform - on Tuesday.
“I am very happy to launch this digital application on the occasion of World Environment Day. The Suzlon Earth app is a fantastic digital tool to empower people with knowledge and information making them part of the revolution towards environmental responsibility.” said Dr Farooq Abdullah on the launch.
“I personally believe that smart use of technology is the key to reaching out and engaging with people.” he added.
The app is a social news application for friends of the environment. It aggregates news, events, actions, governmental decisions, tools and blogs from top environmental sites around the world.
Another feature of this wonder app includes news about Suzlon, its products, stock price, videos, photo gallery, publications, Twitter feeds and Mr Tulsi Tanti, Chairman – Suzlon Group’s blog.
This app is available for free download at the Apple and Android app stores or at this link: http://www.suzlon.com/application/index.html.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth