Tiger cub spotted in Ranthambore
Jaipur: Forest officials have spotted a tiger cub with the help of a camera trap installed at the Ranthambore Tiger Reserve in Rajasthan`s Sawaimadhopur district.
The photo captured recently showed one cub with T 26 named Sharmilee in the Mai Dang region.
"Ranthambore has witnessed an increase in the number of cubs recently mainly because of the conducive habitat for tigers and conservation measures," state forest minister Bina Kak said here today.
The cub seems to be around three months old, she said.
"The photo shows only one cub. But evidence of more cubs is being verified through camera traps and pug marks," she said, adding, that a tigress was seen with a cub in Bakola area last month also.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ in trouble – Click here to read more
- Kapil Sharma meets 'showman' Subhash Ghai at Whistling Woods—See pic!
- Did 'Sultan' shoot disrupt Indian athletes' Olympic practice session at JLN Stadium? Here's what happened...
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Adhyayan Suman explains why he broke his silence years after remaining tight-lipped
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today