Tiger cub spotted in Ranthambore
Jaipur: Forest officials have spotted a tiger cub with the help of a camera trap installed at the Ranthambore Tiger Reserve in Rajasthan`s Sawaimadhopur district.
The photo captured recently showed one cub with T 26 named Sharmilee in the Mai Dang region.
"Ranthambore has witnessed an increase in the number of cubs recently mainly because of the conducive habitat for tigers and conservation measures," state forest minister Bina Kak said here today.
The cub seems to be around three months old, she said.
"The photo shows only one cub. But evidence of more cubs is being verified through camera traps and pug marks," she said, adding, that a tigress was seen with a cub in Bakola area last month also.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey