Tiger cub spotted in Ranthambore
Jaipur: Forest officials have spotted a tiger cub with the help of a camera trap installed at the Ranthambore Tiger Reserve in Rajasthan`s Sawaimadhopur district.
The photo captured recently showed one cub with T 26 named Sharmilee in the Mai Dang region.
"Ranthambore has witnessed an increase in the number of cubs recently mainly because of the conducive habitat for tigers and conservation measures," state forest minister Bina Kak said here today.
The cub seems to be around three months old, she said.
"The photo shows only one cub. But evidence of more cubs is being verified through camera traps and pug marks," she said, adding, that a tigress was seen with a cub in Bakola area last month also.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Lalu Prasad Yadav calls PM Modi ''Kans'', BJP ''Bharat Jalao Party''
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY