Ayurveda entrance exam cancelled
The examination had to be conducted by Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU.
Varanasi: The entrance examination to MD/MS (Ayurveda) being conducted by the Institute of Medical Sciences (IMS), Banaras Hindu University, was cancelled on Wednesday.
The all-India exam was cancelled after a committee found mistakes in the printed papers, IMS director Prof Rana Gopal Singh said.
The committee was formed following allegations by candidates who appeared for the exam that there were irregularities in the multiple choice answers printed on question papers given to them.
The examination will now be conducted on August 04.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur