Ayurveda entrance exam cancelled
The examination had to be conducted by Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU.
Varanasi: The entrance examination to MD/MS (Ayurveda) being conducted by the Institute of Medical Sciences (IMS), Banaras Hindu University, was cancelled on Wednesday.
The all-India exam was cancelled after a committee found mistakes in the printed papers, IMS director Prof Rana Gopal Singh said.
The committee was formed following allegations by candidates who appeared for the exam that there were irregularities in the multiple choice answers printed on question papers given to them.
The examination will now be conducted on August 04.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- Four Indians kidnapped in Libya; Islamic State hand suspected
- Parties should be united against terrorism, says Rajnath Singh
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez