Ayurveda entrance exam cancelled
The examination had to be conducted by Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU.
Varanasi: The entrance examination to MD/MS (Ayurveda) being conducted by the Institute of Medical Sciences (IMS), Banaras Hindu University, was cancelled on Wednesday.
The all-India exam was cancelled after a committee found mistakes in the printed papers, IMS director Prof Rana Gopal Singh said.
The committee was formed following allegations by candidates who appeared for the exam that there were irregularities in the multiple choice answers printed on question papers given to them.
The examination will now be conducted on August 04.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Land of believers! Out of 1.2 billion people, only 33,000 are atheists in India
- Hafiz Saeed is overseeing attacks by ISIS fighters in Afghanistan?
- Blackbuck poaching case: Rajasthan government may appeal against Salman Khan's acquittal
- 'Michael Jackson died a vulnerable man'
- Kunis, Kutcher bought wedding rings on e-commerce site