DU admissions: Important dates for form, cut-off lists
The Delhi University has begun the process of admissions to the undergraduate courses from June 5, Wednesday.
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: The Delhi University has begun the process of admissions to the undergraduate courses from June 5, Wednesday.
Here are the important dates:
The admissions will start on the day cut-offs are announced and will go on for three working days from 9 am to 1 pm.
Here are the dates on which cut-off lists are expected.
Admissions: June 27 – June 29
Admissions: July 1 - July 4
Admissions: July 4 - July 6
Admissions: July 8 - July 10
Admissions: July 11 - July 13
Beginning this year, the DU had launched online registration facility, which was expected to facilitate the admission process without the mandatory payment of Rs.100, but because of some technical glitches, it didn’t work out and out-station students faced difficulties in registering online.
With changes in the course structure in the varsity, there have been changes introduced also in the sale of prospectus and the pre-admission optical mark recognition (OMR) forms.
The university has now made it compulsory for the students to purchase both the prospectus and the OMR form again, if the applicant commits a mistake on the OMR form. This costs Rs.100.
The common pre-admission forms (OMR) will be provided by the DU both online and over the counter and the number of colleges offering the admission forms has been increased to 18 from this year.
The form can be downloaded from www.du.ac.in.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know