UPSC declares results of Civil Services Mains
The results of the Civil Services (Mains) examinations were declared on Tuesday by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
New Delhi: The results of the Civil Services (Mains) examinations were declared on Tuesday by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
The written exams were held in December of last year.
The successful candidates will be called for a personality test for selection to Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS), Indian Police Service (IPS) and other Group A and B central services, said a release by the Ministry of Personnel.
Personality tests are likely to commence from April. These will be held at the UPSC office here.
"The date and timing for the personality test is being intimated to the qualified candidates individually," it said.
Candidates will be required to produce original certificates in support of their claims pertaining to age, educational qualifications, community, physical handicap (if any) along with other documents such as questionnaire, attestation form and TA form, etc. At the time of their personality test, the release added.
The formats for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes and physical-handicap certificates and questionnaire, attestation form and TA form, etc. Can be downloaded from the UPSC website, it said.
No request for a change in the date and time of the interview will be entertained, the release said.
"Marksheets of the candidates who have not qualified will be put up on the UPSC website within 15 days from the date of publication of the final result (after completion of the personality tests) and will remain available for a period of 60 days," it added.
Roll numbers of successful candidates can be seen on the Commission`s website, www.Upsc.Gov.In.
The Civil Services Examination is conducted over three stages preliminary exam, mains and interview (personality test).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail
- 'People's President' APJ Abdul Kalam laid to rest in Rameswaram
- Panel discussion on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's hanging
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi