Smriti Irani accuses Rahul of neglecting his constituency
Amethi: BJP nominee from Amethi Lok Sabha seat Smriti Irani on Monday accused Rahul Gandhi of "neglecting" his constituency and said despite his talks about education, its condition was poor in the area.
"Rahul Gandhi Ji talk of higher system of education but in Amethi its condition is very poor. Computer education is rarely given here to the students in the govt schools, while in Gujarat it is being provided successfully in most of the schools," Irani said while campaigning in Gaddipur, Salon city, Ganeshganj and other places in the constituency.
Addressing a gathering in Madhopur village under Salon (reserved) assembly segment in Rae Bareli district, she assured the people that if BJP was voted to power then "people of the remote area won`t have to run from pillar to post as their problem would be solved at the doorstep".
Meanwhile, BSP nominee from here Dharmendra Pratap Singh also went on a door-to-door campaign in Gajanpur Duariya in Gauriganj assembly segment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon