Smriti Irani accuses Rahul of neglecting his constituency
Amethi: BJP nominee from Amethi Lok Sabha seat Smriti Irani on Monday accused Rahul Gandhi of "neglecting" his constituency and said despite his talks about education, its condition was poor in the area.
"Rahul Gandhi Ji talk of higher system of education but in Amethi its condition is very poor. Computer education is rarely given here to the students in the govt schools, while in Gujarat it is being provided successfully in most of the schools," Irani said while campaigning in Gaddipur, Salon city, Ganeshganj and other places in the constituency.
Addressing a gathering in Madhopur village under Salon (reserved) assembly segment in Rae Bareli district, she assured the people that if BJP was voted to power then "people of the remote area won`t have to run from pillar to post as their problem would be solved at the doorstep".
Meanwhile, BSP nominee from here Dharmendra Pratap Singh also went on a door-to-door campaign in Gajanpur Duariya in Gauriganj assembly segment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000km strategic road
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000 km strategic road - Part II