Smriti Irani accuses Rahul of neglecting his constituency
Amethi: BJP nominee from Amethi Lok Sabha seat Smriti Irani on Monday accused Rahul Gandhi of "neglecting" his constituency and said despite his talks about education, its condition was poor in the area.
"Rahul Gandhi Ji talk of higher system of education but in Amethi its condition is very poor. Computer education is rarely given here to the students in the govt schools, while in Gujarat it is being provided successfully in most of the schools," Irani said while campaigning in Gaddipur, Salon city, Ganeshganj and other places in the constituency.
Addressing a gathering in Madhopur village under Salon (reserved) assembly segment in Rae Bareli district, she assured the people that if BJP was voted to power then "people of the remote area won`t have to run from pillar to post as their problem would be solved at the doorstep".
Meanwhile, BSP nominee from here Dharmendra Pratap Singh also went on a door-to-door campaign in Gajanpur Duariya in Gauriganj assembly segment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader