24X7 call centre launched in Goa to tackle power consumer woes
Panaji: The Goa government has launched round the clock call centre for power consumers in its efforts to streamline the complaint mechanism.
State electricity department sources said that the call centre is available at a dial of 135 and it can be accessed round the clock.
Goa based Hello information services have been outsourced the contract to run the centre which will take feedback and respond to the complaints immediately.
The call centre will entertain complaints about outages and breakdown from the consumers who are currently finding it difficult to address their problem especially late night.
"The soft launch of the centre was held a month back and after that trials were conducted. We have now made it fully functional," a power ministry official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi