24X7 call centre launched in Goa to tackle power consumer woes
Panaji: The Goa government has launched round the clock call centre for power consumers in its efforts to streamline the complaint mechanism.
State electricity department sources said that the call centre is available at a dial of 135 and it can be accessed round the clock.
Goa based Hello information services have been outsourced the contract to run the centre which will take feedback and respond to the complaints immediately.
The call centre will entertain complaints about outages and breakdown from the consumers who are currently finding it difficult to address their problem especially late night.
"The soft launch of the centre was held a month back and after that trials were conducted. We have now made it fully functional," a power ministry official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued