AAP warns Goans against fake party members
Panaji: The Aam Aadmi Party state-unit has cautioned people against possible fraudsters in Goa, who are seeking donations in the name of the AAP.
"We have heard rumours about this. We have not received a single complaint, but still we want to caution people," AAP spokesperson Valmiki Naik told reporters in Panaji.
Naik also said that every single rupee donated to the party would appear on the AAP`s website with the name of the donor. The crowd-sourced funding drive would soon begin in Goa.
Asked whether AAP would accept donations from the mining lobby, another party member Oscar Rebello said: "At a personal level, I would be extremely disappointed if the party took money from the mining, real estate companies and casinos."
The party would finalise its candidates for the Lok Sabha elections by next week, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt