AAP warns Goans against fake party members
Panaji: The Aam Aadmi Party state-unit has cautioned people against possible fraudsters in Goa, who are seeking donations in the name of the AAP.
"We have heard rumours about this. We have not received a single complaint, but still we want to caution people," AAP spokesperson Valmiki Naik told reporters in Panaji.
Naik also said that every single rupee donated to the party would appear on the AAP`s website with the name of the donor. The crowd-sourced funding drive would soon begin in Goa.
Asked whether AAP would accept donations from the mining lobby, another party member Oscar Rebello said: "At a personal level, I would be extremely disappointed if the party took money from the mining, real estate companies and casinos."
The party would finalise its candidates for the Lok Sabha elections by next week, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read