Goa BJP to begin door-to-door campaign ahead of LS polls
Panaji: The BJP will begin door-to-door visit from tomorrow to reach to voters in all 40 state Assembly constituencies ahead of Lok Sabha polls, a senior leader said.
"BJP will have a `Ghar-Ghar Chalo Abhiyaan` (door-to-door campaign) from July 16 onwards which will galvanise the party for the forthcoming Lok Sabha polls," party`s Goa unit spokesman Dr Wilfred Mesquita told a news agency today.
The party is already in the election mode and ready to reach to the voters in the state highlighting the performance of Manohar Parrikar-led state government and failures of UPA government at the Centre, Mesquita said.
Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar would be visiting 10 constituencies, covering over 300 booths during the campaign that will continue for the next fortnight, he said.
BJP Goa unit president Vinay Tendulkar is heading the campaign.
Goa has two Lok Sabha constituencies and one Rajya Sabha seat.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi