Goa BJP to begin door-to-door campaign ahead of LS polls
Panaji: The BJP will begin door-to-door visit from tomorrow to reach to voters in all 40 state Assembly constituencies ahead of Lok Sabha polls, a senior leader said.
"BJP will have a `Ghar-Ghar Chalo Abhiyaan` (door-to-door campaign) from July 16 onwards which will galvanise the party for the forthcoming Lok Sabha polls," party`s Goa unit spokesman Dr Wilfred Mesquita told a news agency today.
The party is already in the election mode and ready to reach to the voters in the state highlighting the performance of Manohar Parrikar-led state government and failures of UPA government at the Centre, Mesquita said.
Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar would be visiting 10 constituencies, covering over 300 booths during the campaign that will continue for the next fortnight, he said.
BJP Goa unit president Vinay Tendulkar is heading the campaign.
Goa has two Lok Sabha constituencies and one Rajya Sabha seat.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part II
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part IV
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan?
- Must watch VIDEO: When James Vince, Joe Root teamed-up to take possibly the best slip catch in Test cricket history
- Arun Jaitley seeks Japanese investments; meets SoftBank CEO
- German nationalist slammed over racist comment on Jerome Boateng
- 3D model demonstrates how sea waves transport materials within aquatic ecosystems
- Two legends, one pic! Amitabh Bachchan shares memorable moment with father Harivansh Rai Bachchan