Inter-state sex racket busted in Goa, Police rescue 11 girls
Panaji: The Goa Police have busted an
inter-state sex racket and rescued eleven girls from a massage
The owner of the parlour Dhanalaxmi Mishra was taken into
the custody by Women and Child Protection police last night
following a raid conducted on Saturday, police said.
Bailancho Ekvott, head of a women`s organisation who
accompanied the raiding party, said that Manipur Police had
specifically informed about the girls being trafficked from
north eastern state to work in this parlour.
The accused Mishra owns the Parlour at Porvorim locality,
5 kms away from here and another Parlour at Candolim, a
village in the beach belt.
Two months back, Police had raided her parlour at
Candolim and rescued eight girls.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- Insult to Prophet Mohammad: Dispose off case against Hindu Mahasabha leader in 4 weeks, SC tells Allahabad HC
- SHOCKING! Man beaten to death in Delhi for golgappas - Watch
- RSS questions Rahul Gandhi's remark, demands apology
- Delhi HC rejects plea against Raj Thackeray's security cover
- Eleven Turkish police killed in bombing blamed on PKK