Inter-state sex racket busted in Goa, Police rescue 11 girls
Panaji: The Goa Police have busted an
inter-state sex racket and rescued eleven girls from a massage
The owner of the parlour Dhanalaxmi Mishra was taken into
the custody by Women and Child Protection police last night
following a raid conducted on Saturday, police said.
Bailancho Ekvott, head of a women`s organisation who
accompanied the raiding party, said that Manipur Police had
specifically informed about the girls being trafficked from
north eastern state to work in this parlour.
The accused Mishra owns the Parlour at Porvorim locality,
5 kms away from here and another Parlour at Candolim, a
village in the beach belt.
Two months back, Police had raided her parlour at
Candolim and rescued eight girls.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- LIVE: Yakub Memon buried in Mumbai; Rajnath says he got chance to express views in all forums
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened