Inter-state sex racket busted in Goa, Police rescue 11 girls
Panaji: The Goa Police have busted an
inter-state sex racket and rescued eleven girls from a massage
The owner of the parlour Dhanalaxmi Mishra was taken into
the custody by Women and Child Protection police last night
following a raid conducted on Saturday, police said.
Bailancho Ekvott, head of a women`s organisation who
accompanied the raiding party, said that Manipur Police had
specifically informed about the girls being trafficked from
north eastern state to work in this parlour.
The accused Mishra owns the Parlour at Porvorim locality,
5 kms away from here and another Parlour at Candolim, a
village in the beach belt.
Two months back, Police had raided her parlour at
Candolim and rescued eight girls.
- 'Deal between PM Modi and Italy to fix Sonia Gandhi': BJP moves privilege motion against Ghulam Nabi Azad
- Nine Taliban militants killed in IED blast in Afghanistan's Badakhshan province
- WATCH: HILARIOUS! When Australian all-rounder James Faulkner turned Gujarati for a day
- Shocking: Woman abducted in Bengaluru, escapes rape bid after raising alarm
- Indian weightlifters earn two quota places for Olympics