AI defers resumption of Vadodara-Delhi morning flight
Vadodara: National Carrier Air India has deferred the resumption of its morning flight on
The airline had announced earlier that the flight would be restarted from March 27.
The six MPs from central Gujarat, including Vadodara MP Balkrishna Shukla, had requested the Union Civil Aviation
Minister in February in this regard, following which AI announced resumption of the flight.
Shukla slammed AI for deferring the resumption, saying the airline was giving "step-motherly" treatment to Vadodara.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi