Class X student commits suicide in Ahmedabad
Ahmedabad: A student of class ten
allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself in his house in
Asarwa area of the city, police said on Tuesday.
Sanjay Chauhan (18) hanged himself yesterday in his
house in Asarwa, while he was alone there, they said.
According to police, Sanjay had failed twice in the
class ten board exam and was about to appear for the third
time this March.
Police said that they are investigating the matter and
questioning his family members to know the reason behind his
A case of suicide has been registered at the local
police station here.
Board exams for class 10 and 12 is scheduled in the
first week of March across the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical