Four newly elected BJP MLAs take oath in Gujarat assembly
Ahmedabad: Four newly elected BJP MLAs were administered oath on Monday by Gujarat Assembly Speaker Vaju Vala in the presence of Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi.
The oath was administered to to Kiritsinh Rana (Limbadi), Jayesh Radadia (Jetpur), Pravin Mankadia (Dhoraji) and Manisha Suthar(Morva Hadaf) as new MLAs at the assembly office in Gandhinagar.
The BJP has swept all four assembly and two Lok Sabha seats, to which by-elections were held on June 2 and results were declared on June 5. All these seats were previously held by Congress.
Chief Minister Narendra Modi, who was present during the swearing-in ceremony, congratulated all four MLAs.
State Revenue Minister Anandi Patel, Law Minister Bhupendrasinh Chudasama and Minister of State for Legislative Affairs Pradeepsinh Jadeja were also present during the ceremony.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India