Gujarat Chief Minister visits state BJP headquarters
Gandhinagar: In an effort to have "good co-ordination" between the functioning of Gujarat government and the BJP, Gujarat Chief Minister Anandi Patel visited state BJP headquarters to discuss programmes like `Krushi Mahotsava` and `Kanya Kelvani Mahotsava`.
"Chief Minister Anandiben Patel along with state BJP president R C Faldu dicussed state governemnt programmes such as Krushi and Kanya Kelavani Mahotsava at the party`s office `Shree Kamalam` at Gandhinagar," Gujarat BJP spokesperson I K Jadeja said.
Jadeja said that Chief Minister Patel also discussed the party`s plans of observing BJP ideologue and Jan Sangh founder Shyamaprasad Mookerjee`s death anniversary.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- Gunman, who opened fire at German cinema complex before being shot dead, acted alone
- 'NSG applications of Pakistan, India should be considered together'
- Jung, Meena will be summoned over Sheila govt 'scams': Dy Speaker
- CBI files fresh chargesheet against two in Vyapam cases
- ED officer loses annual increments for harassing woman