Gujarat govt transfers 22 police officials
Ahmedabad: The Gujarat government has
transfered 22 police officials, including seven IPS officers,
out of whom 11 have been promoted to rank of Superintendent
of Police, an official release said on Tuesday.
Ahmedabad city, DCP (traffic) MAMH Anarwala has been
transfered to Crime Records Bureau in Gandhinagar, while DCP
(Control) D H Parmar was transfered to SRP Group 4 as
commandant in Dahod.
Surat city`s DCP (Zone 1) Siddharth Khatri replaces
Anarwala and DCP (Zone 3) Surat city M K Nayak is the new
Ahmedabad control room DCP replacing Parmar.
City DCP (Zone 4) Amit Vishwakarma was shifted as
Commandant Gujarat Reserve Police (GRP) 12 in Gandhinagar,
while S G Chauhan, who is currently posted as DCP (Zone 4) in
Surat city, would take charge in place of Vishwakarma.
Commandant of SRP Group 11, Vav, Banaskantha S K Gadhvi,
goes to Surat city as DCP (Zone 4), while M A Chavda, DCP
Rajkot city, takes charge as SP (intelligence) in Surat.
Those, who were promoted, include Parixita Rathod, a
deputy superintendent of police in CID (crime), who has been
transfered as Ahmedabad`s DCP in Zone 5 in place of Wabang
Jamir, who has been deputed to Nagaland.
SP of Rajkot rural, R M Pande has been promoted to DCP
Rajkot city, while A M Munia has been promoted from Deputy SP
at Gujarat Urja Vikas Nigam Ltd in Vadodara to commandant of
SRP Group 10 at Ukai.
P C Baranda has been promoted from divisional police
officer at Jamnagar rural to DCP (special operations group)
under the anti-terrorist squad in Ahmedabad.
N M Zala, a Deputy SP in Chief Minister Narendra Modi`s
security squad, has been promoted as commandant of SRP Group 1
in Vadodara, while R F Sangada has been promoted as SP
(intelligence) in Gandhinagar from his post of divisional
police officer of Dhrangadhra.
R S Bhagora has been promoted as SP CID (crime) from ACP
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video