Lightening, rough sea claim two lives in Jamnagar
Jamnagar: Two persons died along the
coastal area near Jamnagar today due to lightning and
turbulent sea even as the cyclone `Phet` stood stationary
about 1,050 km off Gujarat coast, police said.
In the first incident, one Laxman Tarsinhbhai (29) of
Amra village died after being struck by lightning, they said.
While one Shabbir Jusab (35) drowned after being
engulfed in the turbulent water of the Arabian Sea near
Meanwhile, the district administration here today
convened a meeting to discuss the preparedness of the
authorities in the wake of cyclone `Phet`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested