Man arrested with 1.4 kg ammonium nitrate, detonators
Bharuch: Police on Wednesday recovered 1.4 kg
explosive ammonium nitrate and some detonators from the
premises of a company in Jhagadia taluka here and arrested
Based on a tip-off, the district special operations group
(SOG) raided the premises of Devansh Industries in Jhagadia
taluka, they said.
According to police, 1.4 kg ammonium nitrate and seven
fuses were found hidden in the company premises.
Ramesh Bharucha, owner of the company was arrested for
illegal possession of explosive substance, while a case was
registered against company manager Fatehsinh Zala who was
absconding, they said.
Police said efforts were on to nab Zala and further
investigation was on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group launches 'Asha 2022' affordable housing scheme
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- Soldier buried under avalanche found alive at Siachen glacier
- Panel discussion on detention of goat for grazing in bureaucrat's garden
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- WATCH: 'Sting videos of Kejriwal govt's minister Imran Hussain's staffer demanding bribe of Rs 25 lakh for his boss'
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch