Man arrested with 1.4 kg ammonium nitrate, detonators
Bharuch: Police on Wednesday recovered 1.4 kg
explosive ammonium nitrate and some detonators from the
premises of a company in Jhagadia taluka here and arrested
Based on a tip-off, the district special operations group
(SOG) raided the premises of Devansh Industries in Jhagadia
taluka, they said.
According to police, 1.4 kg ammonium nitrate and seven
fuses were found hidden in the company premises.
Ramesh Bharucha, owner of the company was arrested for
illegal possession of explosive substance, while a case was
registered against company manager Fatehsinh Zala who was
absconding, they said.
Police said efforts were on to nab Zala and further
investigation was on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children Part II
- Pakistan's attrocities on Gilgit-Baltistan to Mehbooba's hard hitting attitude on Kashmir violence