Man arrested with 1.4 kg ammonium nitrate, detonators
Bharuch: Police on Wednesday recovered 1.4 kg
explosive ammonium nitrate and some detonators from the
premises of a company in Jhagadia taluka here and arrested
Based on a tip-off, the district special operations group
(SOG) raided the premises of Devansh Industries in Jhagadia
taluka, they said.
According to police, 1.4 kg ammonium nitrate and seven
fuses were found hidden in the company premises.
Ramesh Bharucha, owner of the company was arrested for
illegal possession of explosive substance, while a case was
registered against company manager Fatehsinh Zala who was
absconding, they said.
Police said efforts were on to nab Zala and further
investigation was on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says