Modi invites MP minister to campaign in Gujarat polls
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Minister Babulal Gaur has been invited by Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi to campaign in the upcoming Assembly elections in the state.
"I had congratulated Modi over phone when British High Commissioner James Bevan called on him for strengthening business and trade relations with Gujarat following which he asked me to campaign in the state Assembly polls," Gaur said.
There is a significant shift in the policy of British government towards Gujarat, the Urban Administration and Development Minister added.
"Modi invited me and I will go there as and when they (Gujarat BJP unit) require my services," he said.
The two-phase polling in Gujarat will be held on December 13 and 17.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!