Modi invites MP minister to campaign in Gujarat polls
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Minister Babulal Gaur has been invited by Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi to campaign in the upcoming Assembly elections in the state.
"I had congratulated Modi over phone when British High Commissioner James Bevan called on him for strengthening business and trade relations with Gujarat following which he asked me to campaign in the state Assembly polls," Gaur said.
There is a significant shift in the policy of British government towards Gujarat, the Urban Administration and Development Minister added.
"Modi invited me and I will go there as and when they (Gujarat BJP unit) require my services," he said.
The two-phase polling in Gujarat will be held on December 13 and 17.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?