Modi invites MP minister to campaign in Gujarat polls
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Minister Babulal Gaur has been invited by Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi to campaign in the upcoming Assembly elections in the state.
"I had congratulated Modi over phone when British High Commissioner James Bevan called on him for strengthening business and trade relations with Gujarat following which he asked me to campaign in the state Assembly polls," Gaur said.
There is a significant shift in the policy of British government towards Gujarat, the Urban Administration and Development Minister added.
"Modi invited me and I will go there as and when they (Gujarat BJP unit) require my services," he said.
The two-phase polling in Gujarat will be held on December 13 and 17.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism?
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- Watch video: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Salman Khan miffed with Huma Qureshi –Sohail Khan affair reports?
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch