Modi invites MP minister to campaign in Gujarat polls
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Minister Babulal Gaur has been invited by Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi to campaign in the upcoming Assembly elections in the state.
"I had congratulated Modi over phone when British High Commissioner James Bevan called on him for strengthening business and trade relations with Gujarat following which he asked me to campaign in the state Assembly polls," Gaur said.
There is a significant shift in the policy of British government towards Gujarat, the Urban Administration and Development Minister added.
"Modi invited me and I will go there as and when they (Gujarat BJP unit) require my services," he said.
The two-phase polling in Gujarat will be held on December 13 and 17.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price