Outlet showcasing Gandhi souvenirs inaugurated at airport
Ahmedabad: An exclusive outlet for Mahatma Gandhi souvenirs was inaugurated on Thursday at the departure lounge of the Sardar Vallabhai Patel International Airport`s (SVPIA) domestic terminal here.
The outlet called `Shashwat Gandhi` which is run by the Peace Initiative, a Birla group arm for reviving Gandhian philosphy, stocks around 100 elegantly designed products like figures of the iconic three monkeys and khadi shirts, amongst other things.
The outlet is the first of its kind at an Airport Authority of India (AAI) run airport in India, an official statement said.
It was inaugurated by Airport Director R K Singh and the ceremony was graced by Rajashree Birla, Director of the Aditya Birla group, besides others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?