Rahul Gandhi to visit Gujarat tomorrow
Ahmedabad: Congress leader Rahul Gandhi will visit Gujarat on Thursday and interact with students of three cities ahead of NSUI elections in the state.
"Enrolment drive for National Students Union of India (NSUI) is going on in the state and soon elections for the same will be held. Rahul Gandhi is coming to boost the enrolment drive here," Congress party spokesman Manish Doshi said.
He will interact with around 800 students at a city hall tomorrow morning, he said.
Later, he will go to Rajkot to interact with the students there. He will also interact with the students in Vadodara, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state