Raped by her brother, Dalit woman delivers baby boy
Jamnagar: A 25-year-old Dalit woman, allegedly raped by her brother last year, on Sunday gave birth to a baby boy at a local hospital, police said.
"The woman hailing from Matva village today delivered the baby boy at G G Hospital," they said adding, a complaint in this regard had been lodged at Panchkosi-A police station.
The accused, identified as Kishor Valsethiya (32), has been absconding since he raped his sister around nine months back, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Fresh FIR against Radhe Maa on complaint by Dolly Bindra
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?