Raped by her brother, Dalit woman delivers baby boy
Jamnagar: A 25-year-old Dalit woman, allegedly raped by her brother last year, on Sunday gave birth to a baby boy at a local hospital, police said.
"The woman hailing from Matva village today delivered the baby boy at G G Hospital," they said adding, a complaint in this regard had been lodged at Panchkosi-A police station.
The accused, identified as Kishor Valsethiya (32), has been absconding since he raped his sister around nine months back, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- PM Narendra Modi ropes in Nandan Nilekani to boost process of digital payments post demonetisation