Swine flu death in Rajkot, Gujarat
Rajkot: A 52-year-old man died due to swine flu at Rajkot Civil Hospital, officials said here on Sunday.
This is the first reported death from swine flu in the state after the previous nation-wide outbreak.
Manhar Dodiya, admitted to the isolation ward of the hospital on March 31, died late last night, hospital officials said.
Seven others were being treated at the isolation ward at present, and two of them have tested positive for H1N1 virus, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?