Swine flu death in Rajkot, Gujarat
Rajkot: A 52-year-old man died due to swine flu at Rajkot Civil Hospital, officials said here on Sunday.
This is the first reported death from swine flu in the state after the previous nation-wide outbreak.
Manhar Dodiya, admitted to the isolation ward of the hospital on March 31, died late last night, hospital officials said.
Seven others were being treated at the isolation ward at present, and two of them have tested positive for H1N1 virus, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand