Swine flu death in Rajkot, Gujarat
Rajkot: A 52-year-old man died due to swine flu at Rajkot Civil Hospital, officials said here on Sunday.
This is the first reported death from swine flu in the state after the previous nation-wide outbreak.
Manhar Dodiya, admitted to the isolation ward of the hospital on March 31, died late last night, hospital officials said.
Seven others were being treated at the isolation ward at present, and two of them have tested positive for H1N1 virus, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- LIVE: Pakistan's nuclear weapons may fall into hands of jihadists, fears Hillary Clinton
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’