Swine flu death in Rajkot, Gujarat
Rajkot: A 52-year-old man died due to swine flu at Rajkot Civil Hospital, officials said here on Sunday.
This is the first reported death from swine flu in the state after the previous nation-wide outbreak.
Manhar Dodiya, admitted to the isolation ward of the hospital on March 31, died late last night, hospital officials said.
Seven others were being treated at the isolation ward at present, and two of them have tested positive for H1N1 virus, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love