Those attending Modi`s fast culprit of riots
Lucknow: A prominent Shia cleric on Monday termed all those, including Muslims, who attended the three-day fast by Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi, as
"gunahgaar" (culprit) of riots.
"All those attending the fast with Modi are equally
culprit of Gujarat riots. We will observe a fast on the coming
Friday to save the country from such people," Jawwad told
Jawwad also compared Modi with Pakistani terrorist Ajmal
"Will the people of the country forgive Kasab and Afzal
Guru if they observe the fast," Jawwad said adding Modi could
not be forgiven.
He said his "deeds have also put a blot on Hindutva".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- DNA: Analysing how plastics are devastating our health silently
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'