Those attending Modi`s fast culprit of riots
Lucknow: A prominent Shia cleric on Monday termed all those, including Muslims, who attended the three-day fast by Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi, as
"gunahgaar" (culprit) of riots.
"All those attending the fast with Modi are equally
culprit of Gujarat riots. We will observe a fast on the coming
Friday to save the country from such people," Jawwad told
Jawwad also compared Modi with Pakistani terrorist Ajmal
"Will the people of the country forgive Kasab and Afzal
Guru if they observe the fast," Jawwad said adding Modi could
not be forgiven.
He said his "deeds have also put a blot on Hindutva".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi