Those attending Modi`s fast culprit of riots
Lucknow: A prominent Shia cleric on Monday termed all those, including Muslims, who attended the three-day fast by Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi, as
"gunahgaar" (culprit) of riots.
"All those attending the fast with Modi are equally
culprit of Gujarat riots. We will observe a fast on the coming
Friday to save the country from such people," Jawwad told
Jawwad also compared Modi with Pakistani terrorist Ajmal
"Will the people of the country forgive Kasab and Afzal
Guru if they observe the fast," Jawwad said adding Modi could
not be forgiven.
He said his "deeds have also put a blot on Hindutva".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- Watch: PM Modi delivers speech at Mumbai Metro Phase-II inauguration
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Panel discussion on the controversial sacking of Asim Ahmed Khan from AAP
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Watch: How smartly this woman steals smartphone, walks away with it
- India vs South Africa: MS Dhoni disappointed about 'gamble' not paying off
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- OROP implementation after Bihar poll, says Manohar Parrikar