WR to run special train between Gandhidham and Dadar
Ahmedabad: In order to cater to the rush
during end of vacation season, the Western Railway (WR) has
decided to run special trains between Gandhidham in Kutch and
Dadar in, Mumbai on weekly basis from today, railway officials
"For the convenience of passengers and to clear extra
rush, Western Railway has decided to run Special Train
0910A/0909A between Gandhidham and Dadar," they said adding
that the train would run on June 10, 17, 24 and July 1.
"Enroute the train will halt at Samakhiali, Viramgam,
Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Surat, Valsad and Borivali stations in
both directions," officials added.
They said Train 0910A will leave Gandhidham at 0630 hrs
on June 10, 17, 24 and July 1 and arrive Dadar at 2235 hrs on
the same day.
While on its return journey Train 0909A will leave Dadar
at 2355 hrs on the same days and reach Gandhidham at 1630 hrs
the next day, railway officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list