WR to run special train between Gandhidham and Dadar
Ahmedabad: In order to cater to the rush
during end of vacation season, the Western Railway (WR) has
decided to run special trains between Gandhidham in Kutch and
Dadar in, Mumbai on weekly basis from today, railway officials
"For the convenience of passengers and to clear extra
rush, Western Railway has decided to run Special Train
0910A/0909A between Gandhidham and Dadar," they said adding
that the train would run on June 10, 17, 24 and July 1.
"Enroute the train will halt at Samakhiali, Viramgam,
Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Surat, Valsad and Borivali stations in
both directions," officials added.
They said Train 0910A will leave Gandhidham at 0630 hrs
on June 10, 17, 24 and July 1 and arrive Dadar at 2235 hrs on
the same day.
While on its return journey Train 0909A will leave Dadar
at 2355 hrs on the same days and reach Gandhidham at 1630 hrs
the next day, railway officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Baba Ramdev's Patanjali enters big retail with Future Group tie-up
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?