11 IAS, 4 HCS officers transferred in Haryana
Chandigarh: In an administrative reshuffle,
the Haryana Government today transferred 11 IAS and four HCS
officers with immediate effect.
Financial Commissioner and Principal Secretary (Finance
and Planning) Ajit M Sharan has been given the additional
charge of Technical Education Department relieving P K Gupta
of the charge, an official release said here tonight.
Special Secretary (Home-I) Sandeep Garg has been posted
as the Managing Director of Haryana Land Reclamation
Development Corporation and Special Secretary.
Pushp Raj Singh, Managing Director, Haryana Land
Reclamation Development Corporation and Special Secretary,
Cooperation Department will be Special Secretary (Home-I).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read