Army jawan booked for sexually harassing married woman
Rewari: An Army jawan was booked on the alleged charges of sexually harassing a married woman at Gangaicha Ahir village in the district, police said on Thursday.
The jawan, identified as Sunil Kumar of Mohammadpur village of the district, yesterday forcibly entered the house of Ravinder Yadav in the village and sexually harassed his wife while he had gone outside for some work, they said.
However, hearing her cries for help, the woman`s in-laws came to her rescue immediately following which the Army jawan fled from the spot.
The accused also threatened them of dire consequences if they revealed the incident to anyone, police said.
A case has been registered against the absconding accused while the further probes are on, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch