Army jawan booked for sexually harassing married woman
Rewari: An Army jawan was booked on the alleged charges of sexually harassing a married woman at Gangaicha Ahir village in the district, police said on Thursday.
The jawan, identified as Sunil Kumar of Mohammadpur village of the district, yesterday forcibly entered the house of Ravinder Yadav in the village and sexually harassed his wife while he had gone outside for some work, they said.
However, hearing her cries for help, the woman`s in-laws came to her rescue immediately following which the Army jawan fled from the spot.
The accused also threatened them of dire consequences if they revealed the incident to anyone, police said.
A case has been registered against the absconding accused while the further probes are on, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city