Army jawan booked for sexually harassing married woman
Rewari: An Army jawan was booked on the alleged charges of sexually harassing a married woman at Gangaicha Ahir village in the district, police said on Thursday.
The jawan, identified as Sunil Kumar of Mohammadpur village of the district, yesterday forcibly entered the house of Ravinder Yadav in the village and sexually harassed his wife while he had gone outside for some work, they said.
However, hearing her cries for help, the woman`s in-laws came to her rescue immediately following which the Army jawan fled from the spot.
The accused also threatened them of dire consequences if they revealed the incident to anyone, police said.
A case has been registered against the absconding accused while the further probes are on, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren