Army jawan booked for sexually harassing married woman
Rewari: An Army jawan was booked on the alleged charges of sexually harassing a married woman at Gangaicha Ahir village in the district, police said on Thursday.
The jawan, identified as Sunil Kumar of Mohammadpur village of the district, yesterday forcibly entered the house of Ravinder Yadav in the village and sexually harassed his wife while he had gone outside for some work, they said.
However, hearing her cries for help, the woman`s in-laws came to her rescue immediately following which the Army jawan fled from the spot.
The accused also threatened them of dire consequences if they revealed the incident to anyone, police said.
A case has been registered against the absconding accused while the further probes are on, they added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Turkey has the right to defend its airspace, says Obama
- J&K: Terrorists attack Army camp at Tangdhar near LoC
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Details out: What Rahul Gandhi did during his two-month-long sabbatical