Four injured as fresh tension breaks out in Hisar
Hisar: Less than two months after
the torching of Dalit houses which claimed two lives, fresh
clashes have broken out between two groups leaving four
persons injured in firing and stone-pelting at Surya Nagar
The trouble started Monday night when a motorcyclist hit a
buffalo in a by-lane following which members of a particular
community sealed two by-lanes, triggering clashes between the
two armed rival groups, police said.
Superintendent of Police Subhah Yadav visited the area
and held a meeting between the rival groups in a bid to defuse
tension, but it failed to arrive at a solution, they said.
Heavy police deployment was made in the area to prevent
any untoward incident.
The injured were hospitalised and a case was taken
against unknown persons, they said, adding no arrests have been made.
On April 21, a 70-year-old Dalit and his teenaged
physically-challenged daughter were burnt alive when members
of another community set afire several Dalit houses in
Mirchpur village here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- Quota row: Hardik Patel threatens Gujarat’s govt again
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder