Haryana: Two killed for opposing eve-teasing
Palwal: Two persons of a family
were allegedly killed and two others injured in a clash for opposing eve-teasing at Harphali village here, police said Friday.
Layak Ram and his nephew Naveen were killed while Shashi
and Gambeer were critically injured in a clash recently which
erupted when Ram accused a neighbourhood boy of eve-teasing
his daughter, they said.
When the girl informed her relatives about the alleged
harassment, her father went to Pankaj`s father Bhuplal to complain where an argument between the two escalated into a fight following which Bhuplal summoned his aides for support, they said.
The 16-year-old girl was harassed by local youths Pankaj,
Lokesh and Yashpal, they said.
Gambheer and Sashi, who were critically injured in the
clash, were rushed to a local hospital, they said.
A case of murder against 17 persons have been registered
while the investigations into the matter is on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP