MDU students burn effigy of VC
Rohtak: Students of the Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU) here on Sunday burnt the effigy of Vice Chancellor Ramphal Hooda protesting against alleged scams in the varsity.
The students also took out a procession and shouted anti-VC slogans.
The protesters have threatened the university authorities that they would intensify their protest campaign if a judicial probe into all scams is not announced soon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees