Notices issued to MLAs in cash-for-CLU scam: Lokayukta
Chandigarh: Haryana Lokayukta Justice (Retd) Pritam Pal on Saturday said that notices have been issued to MLAs with regard to a CD handed over to him by the Haryana government for investigation.
The CD issued by Opposition INLD, purportedly showed the MLAs demanding bribe in lieu of getting Change of Land Use done.
"Notices have been issued to all the MLAs and replies have been demanded. The matter is still under investigation," the Lokayukta said.
The Lokayukta said this while on a surprise visit to children`s protection home at Chhachhrauli in Yamunanagar district.
While addressing the children at Bal Kunj, the Lokayukta said if they face any problem they should immediately write in the register concerned or submit their complaints in the complaint box of their cottage so that any incident or atrocity committed against them is conveyed to higher officials at proper time.
While inspecting the protection home, the Lokayukta urged the administrative officers to meet children frequently and regularly check the complaint box and register.
"It is the only way through which the gap between authorities and children can be plugged and any incident of child atrocity can be avoided," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Look who's dining together? Navya SPOTTED with Aryan Khan!
- Watch: Mars makes its closest approach to Earth in 11 years today!
- 27 flights diverted as bad weather triggers chaos in Delhi Airport
- CHSE Odisha 12th (+2) Arts and Commerce Result 2016 is expected to be declared today on 30th May - Check orissaresults.nic.in and chseodisha.nic.in
- Wow! Indian professionals 'most confident' globally, says a survey