Teenage girl kidnapped in Haryana’s Jind
Jind: A 17-year-old girl was allegedly kidnapped after being lured by four persons when she was alone at home at Chhatar village in the district, police said on Monday.
A case of kidnapping has been registered against Kulvinder, Pardeep, Krishan and Sonu on complaint of the girl`s father, police said.
Police have conducted raids at several places in search of the alleged kidnappers and further investigation was on, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster