Teenage girl kidnapped in Haryana’s Jind
Jind: A 17-year-old girl was allegedly kidnapped after being lured by four persons when she was alone at home at Chhatar village in the district, police said on Monday.
A case of kidnapping has been registered against Kulvinder, Pardeep, Krishan and Sonu on complaint of the girl`s father, police said.
Police have conducted raids at several places in search of the alleged kidnappers and further investigation was on, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- PM Modi condoles APJ Abdul Kalam's death
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Cricket series can't happen along with terror attacks: Anurag Thakur warns PCB