Teenage girl kidnapped in Haryana’s Jind
Jind: A 17-year-old girl was allegedly kidnapped after being lured by four persons when she was alone at home at Chhatar village in the district, police said on Monday.
A case of kidnapping has been registered against Kulvinder, Pardeep, Krishan and Sonu on complaint of the girl`s father, police said.
Police have conducted raids at several places in search of the alleged kidnappers and further investigation was on, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- PM Narendra Modi ropes in Nandan Nilekani to boost process of digital payments post demonetisation