Ten IPS officers transferred in Haryana
Chandigarh: Haryana government on Saturday
transferred 10 IPS and three Haryana Police Service officers,
including Additional Director General of Police Crime and
Sharad Kumar, Director (Vigilance) at Haryana Vidyut
Prasaran Limited (HVPNL) has been posted as the ADGP Crime,
replacing Sri Niwas Vashist, who has been posted as ADGP
Vigilance, an official spokesman said.
Parminder Rai, ADGP at State Vigilance Bureau has
been posted as Director Vigilance, while ADGP CID Anil Dawra
will now work as ADGP, Training.
Vivek Sharma and Parul Kush Jain, who were awaiting
their posting orders, will work as SP Fatehabad and
DCP Faridabad (Central) respectively.
Sanjay Kumar, SP in Palwal, has been posted at Rewari
and Mitesh Jain, who awaiting his posting orders, has been
made DCP, Gurgaon (Crime).
Narnul SP Jagdish Nagar will now work as Commandant
Second India Reserve Battalion (IRB) at Bhondsi and
Jagwant Singh, SP Fatehabad, goes to Hisar as Commandant third
Maharaj Singh, Additional SP, CID, has been posted as
SP Narnaul and Anil Dhawan, DCP, Gurgaon (Crime) has been
made SP Palwal.
Randhir Singh, Commandant 3rd Battalion HAP, Hisar, has
been posted as SP RTC at Bhondsi, the spokesman added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray