Two men electrocuted in Jind

Last Updated: Thursday, July 4, 2013 - 12:28

Jind: Two persons were electrocuted at
Balerkha village of the district, police said here Thuirsday.

The victims were electrocuted when they came in contact with a live electricity wire while they were repairing a hand pump last evening, police said.

Both were immediately taken to a hospital at Narwana town where they were declared dead.

The deceased have been identified as Ramu of Balerkha village and Sushil Kumar of Gursar village of Narwana subdivision.


Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.

First Published: Thursday, July 4, 2013 - 12:28

More from zeenews

comments powered by Disqus